• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

RunningOnSolar

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 (orderd), Subaru Solterra, Crosstrek,
Country flag
My delivery was yesterday (September 28) as I post this.

Thanks to Porsche Cincinnati Kings for a smooth delivery experience and Macan in excellent shape out of the gate! Thanks especially to Mike. Full disclosure, I get nothing for the endorsement, but credit where it is due.

I took a test drive and almost immediately knew that I loved the car. The driving dynamics are justifiably praised by everyone. My opinion hasn’t changed after 3 times out in the car. The road feel and handling are simply spot on. The Macan 4 is fun and instills confidence, no matter how twisty the road.

My configuration decisions seem to have been good ones for the most part. More on that later. Highlights are:
  • Heads up display: It is a little disorienting at first, but not for long. Still deciding about whether it is better on or off at night though.
  • Rear axle steering: Nice turning circle and makes the car feel more responsive.
  • Interior: Black and chalk. Makes the car interior cheery even in dreary weather.
  • Stealthy features: White paint, tail lights in satin black and side blades in exterior color. I’m fond of the Porsche brand, but don’t want to call attention to my car.

I will provide a long form review later.

Electric Macan EV Delivery Day: First Impressions 1727617946898-ze

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
Congrats on your delivery! It's a great feeling when we know that the vehicle just 'clicks'.
Can't wait to read your more detailed impressions later!:rock:

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Congrats for your new car (and it looks fantastic)!!!
And thanks for your first day review; I took delivery on Friday but I still want to take some days (and kms) to make a true and honest review.

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
Honestly, i fully expect new owners who've taken delivery like yourself to be just fully out on the road enjoying the vehicle.... You lot are now free from 'trolling' the forums looking for morsels of information.🤣

Fully appreciate all posts from those who have taken delivery - it's what feeds the forum! 🏆

Congrats for your new car (and it looks fantastic)!!!
And thanks for your first day review; I took delivery on Friday but I still want to take some days (and kms) to make a true and honest review.

Macallan18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congratulations on the deliver she's a beauty. Please post more impressions & review and photos when you can pull yourself away from the driver seat ;)

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
My delivery was yesterday (September 28) as I post this.

Thanks to Porsche Cincinnati Kings for a smooth delivery experience and Macan in excellent shape out of the gate! Thanks especially to Mike. Full disclosure, I get nothing for the endorsement, but credit where it is due.

I took a test drive and almost immediately knew that I loved the car. The driving dynamics are justifiably praised by everyone. My opinion hasn’t changed after 3 times out in the car. The road feel and handling are simply spot on. The Macan 4 is fun and instills confidence, no matter how twisty the road.

My configuration decisions seem to have been good ones for the most part. More on that later. Highlights are:
  • Heads up display: It is a little disorienting at first, but not for long. Still deciding about whether it is better on or off at night though.
  • Rear axle steering: Nice turning circle and makes the car feel more responsive.
  • Interior: Black and chalk. Makes the car interior cheery even in dreary weather.
  • Stealthy features: White paint, tail lights in satin black and side blades in exterior color. I’m fond of the Porsche brand, but don’t want to call attention to my car.

I will provide a long form review later.

1727617946898-ze.jpg
How do you find the ride quality on rough roads and at highway speeds