• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Let me introduce you my Macan 4

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 ready for delivery (2024 09 27)
Country flag
As discussed today I took delivery of my Macan 4.

Simply the best experience with a car delivery of my life. Porsche Como has been amazing from welcoming (coffee and a nice talk with the big boss) to the delivery (with detailed instruction). Thanks again to Davide, my SA.

Just a short video since I haven’t taken a single pic (preferred to drive and I have to say it’s a pleasure to drive this car!!!).

I can’t stop! Sooner or later the charge will end but for now, everything is above my expectations (also the range).

I’ll take some picture tomorrow with the sun!!!

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
Congrats on your delivery!
Video link seems to be broken though (for me).

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
Simply the best experience with a car delivery of my life. Porsche Como has been amazing from welcoming (coffee and a nice talk with the big boss) to the delivery (with detailed instruction). Thanks again to Davide, my SA.
Just a short video since I haven’t taken a single pic (preferred to drive and I have to say it’s a pleasure to drive this car!!!).
I can’t stop! Sooner or later the charge will end but for now, everything is above my expectations (also the range).

Congrats 🎉

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S ordered PSPRDQM3
Country flag

Great to hear about the excellent experience. We look forward to more in the weeks to come. Congrats.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupé Hybrid / 21 Taycan 4s perf.batt.plus
Country flag
Happy for you Diego and congrats for your wonderful Macan….while I have to wait next week mine, I will read your opinions!
Buona strada 👍🏻

fsabek

First Name
Fuwad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla model s, 2022 Range Rover sport, macan ev turbo eta at dealer 9/18
Country flag

Congrats my friend. Waiting for detailed review on everything related to the car!!! And pictures ofcourse