• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Porsche 718 / 983 Boxster / Cayman EV Sports Car Announced For 2025 Launch

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Nice....let's hope it can manage more than 100 (real) miles (hopefully with new battery tech)!

Do I sell my 981 Boxster S now and start saving??
Yes, time to sell. I sold my MY18 718 Cayman GTS in December, the garage has an empty bay waiting.

Used car market is so crazy, the 718 only cost me $4k for 3 years. Even the 4 cylinder prices are nuts.

981 market here in the US is hot right now.

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
It looks fantastic. I will be adding this car to the garage. Miami Blue in color I think would look great. I see there are already many in line ahead of me. Whatever.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
ok - so this thread is the official production list for Porsche Germany - we are "keepers of the list"

so far the official non-changeable and fixed production schedule for this vehicle is:

@Mr.Smith
@schad
@DerekS
@B61
@daveo4EV
@tbinmd

I'll contact Porsche NA for our production slots - don't bother working with your own/normal dealers - I got this - hold my beer - we're all getting one of these cars cause ya'know I control Porsche's production scheduling.
Woot, 3rd in line, I'll take it!

• Haha
Reactions: B61

Evpower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2022, Bolt 2020
Country flag
ok - so this thread is the official production list for Porsche Germany - we are "keepers of the list"

so far the official non-changeable and fixed production schedule for this vehicle is:

@Mr.Smith
@schad
@DerekS
@B61
@daveo4EV
@tbinmd

I'll contact Porsche NA for our production slots - don't bother working with your own/normal dealers - I got this - hold my beer - we're all getting one of these cars cause ya'know I control Porsche's production scheduling.
Add me to the list.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, Bolt EV
Country flag
I was planning on ordering a 2023 Taycan in PTS Guards Red, but maybe I should instead just wait for this (the car I really want.)
I really wish they would allow PTS sooner in the Model release.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag

@Mr.Smith
@schad
@DerekS
@B61
@daveo4EV
@tbinmd
@Evpower
@OTPSkipper
@GoDucksYellO

count me in. I'm pretty sure we signed up when we saw the mission r and new it was a disguise for the electric cayman. this thing will be a rocket. Please make the driver seat in the middle and no seats for anyone else.