• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Why not animal free ?

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Totally agree....I've a feeling when Porsche expands the Macan EV range we'll have leather free options....but it's so annoying and a real shame they haven't made that available right at the beginning.....and to rub salt into the wound if the augmented reality HUD is optioned there's a compulsory full leather dash that comes with it which adds £1k or so to the price...what's all that about ? !!.
I'm now waiting to see if the Audi Q6 e-tron has a leather free config.....hopefully it will have..!!.
The only leather thing in base trim in a Macan 4 is the steering wheel in UK. You can option a Race Tex heated sports wheel for leather free.
You have to add full leather interior for the HUD for no reason I understand.
I would love the hounds tooth Taycan interior in the Macan.
The Macan Turbo is only available with leather.

OP
OP

Zen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Skoda / Kia
Country flag
The only leather thing in base trim in a Macan 4 is the steering wheel in UK. You can option a Race Tex heated sports wheel for leather free.
You have to add full leather interior for the HUD for no reason I understand.
I would love the hounds tooth Taycan interior in the Macan.
The Macan Turbo is only available with leather.
To me it's the Turbo that makes the most sense because by the time the 4 is optioned up the price comes so close relatively speaking to the Turbo...so not going the extra mile in £ terms seems a bit foolish IMHO...
unless the budget really won't allow.
Porsche have made the Turbo vegan unfriendly which is a pity.