• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Yearly maintenance laugh (or cry?)

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Went test drive a Macan GTS this weekend, wanted to get a feel for handling - understanding that the EV will handle quite differently.

Chatting with the sales guy, I asked about the maintenance routine on a Porsche EV. Commented that I did my annual visit a few months ago for my MME and that they just rotated the tires, that was it.

He enthusiastically confirmed there was pretty much nothing to do on Porsche cars as well, it was quick inspections and rotating tires on the Taycans and likely same for Macans.

I asked what to expect in terms of pricing and he said without flinching “oh it’s around $1k for the first and maybe $2k for the following one”. For a quick inspection and tires rotation?

Now I know why the dealership owner purchased the one fully spec’ed 911 Dakar they received last year. 🫠