• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV Turbo - lease pricing

Whiskeyhotel

First Name
91Esoteric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey y'all! I'm new here so forgive if I'm breaking the rules with this post.

What pricing has anyone seen for leasing the turbo? I'm so close to ordering one but just need to see what the sticker shock looks like.

The only thing I can offer as of now is that dolomite on my taycan is truly gorgeous and I'm seriously considering it for the macan. It is hard to photograph, though. Looks better in person

Thanks in advance

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
It ranges from absurd to outrageous. 😂

Jokes aside, depends on a ton of factors: duration, mileage, down payment, initial config price and what country you’re in as well.

With all that said, expect north of $1.5k/mo unless you put a serious down payment.

And if you intend to keep the car (= buy at the end of the lease), leasing is going to be a very costly route.

Last edited:

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
My Macan (Turbo) lease didn't change much from my Taycan (4S). But, I optioned out a bit more with the Macan and had the dealership do PPF.