• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Any essential specs to order?

OP
OP
taycanstuff

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Memory for driver seat only.
Don't forget though, the standard memory function would be your seats only and not the steering wheel. Upgrading to the next seats includes the steering wheel auto adjustment otherwise you would need to adjust the wheel each time when switching drivers - not a big issue, but does add that extra.

OP
OP
taycanstuff

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Not standard in UK or Europe.

The mapping data and poor road signage in UK makes ACC, standard speed limiter etc problematic (can't use them on my Taycan GTS ST).
Yep - another extra for us UK folks, but if you spec innodrive you get it included for "free":
£509.00
Adaptive cruise control
Radar-based technology that automatically maintains a specified distance from the vehicle in front by gently braking the vehicle as required, even down to a halt

Note: The functions are subject to system limitations. The driver must monitor at all times and intervene in cases of doubt

OP
OP
taycanstuff

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Just as an update, I tested the Bose vs no bose side by side and unfortunately I will definately be speccing the bose:)
Didn't test a Burmester, but don't want to be tempted by it either...

OP
OP
taycanstuff

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I have a question about the rear PORSCHE sign and Macan 4 sign.

In the UK order code 0NC is for:

'PORSCHE' logo painted in black (matt) and model designation painted in black (high gloss) Exclusive Manufaktur

but the confgurator shows only the Macan 4 changing colour. The description suggests the PORSCHE name should also be black - so I would not need to order it separately. Is this right? Does this code change both name and model?
I can only see one option when speccing a 4S, only the model not porsche logo:
£185.00
Model Designation painted in Black (high-gloss)
Painted in Black (high-gloss)

kmeand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport P440e
Country flag
I can only see one option when speccing a 4S, only the model not porsche logo:
£185.00
Model Designation painted in Black (high-gloss)
Painted in Black (high-gloss)
I see the configurations now changed and looks correct. My order states I get both for £185 and my sales guy still hasn’t called me back (usual service). Lock date has passed so we shall see what they say when it gets delivered.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
Yep - another extra for us UK folks, but if you spec innodrive you get it included for "free":
£509.00
Adaptive cruise control
Radar-based technology that automatically maintains a specified distance from the vehicle in front by gently braking the vehicle as required, even down to a halt

Note: The functions are subject to system limitations. The driver must monitor at all times and intervene in cases of doubt
Hardly free - it's a dependency as you can't have Innodrive without ACC.

Used to be you could have ACC and then after delivery trial innodrive via Function on Demand (FoD) but not sure this service exists today.