• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone got a delivery of a UK Macan?

Jamesiem

First Name
Jamesie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s Cayenne S
Country flag
Missed a few phone calls then had an email today saying my Macan 4 was ready on 18th September (yesterday). Got a call booked tomorrow to arrange collection.

anyone else got firm dates? Bit out the blue

AllanG

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Macan S in Crayon
Country flag
Congratulations………Hope your collection goes well today, and look forward to some photos of your new Macan 👍

Grahamtaylor

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi, I’m awaiting a Macan 4 which should arrive at the dealership next week. Was told I can have it after the official launch event for the car. Had an email/invite saying the dealerships launch evening is on Thursday 10th October 3 weeks away. I was originally told July !

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Hi, I’m awaiting a Macan 4 which should arrive at the dealership next week. Was told I can have it after the official launch event for the car. Had an email/invite saying the dealerships launch evening is on Thursday 10th October 3 weeks away. I was originally told July !
That’s hugely frustrating and not too commercially savvy of the dealer … they’ll have the car booked to be paid in qtr ending 30/9/24 … their dealer launch date is clearly the constraint given my car is due into dealer 27/9/24 and it’s available as a September handover and invoice!

(Maybe, like for me, the dealer will conjure up a solution that at one stage (earlier this Sept) added extra 5-6 weeks and then over the past week and improved back to being a Sept handover)

Wish you the very best with the car and it’s arrival - esp if you have this slightly prolonged wait.

Last edited: