• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV Paint to Sample PTS

And376

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Hi All,
This is my first post on this forum. Currently driving base ICE Macan from 2016 but I am looking forward to order EV in the next couple months. My question is does anyone know when Paint to Sample will be avilable in the configurator? My dream configuration is Macan EV in Nardo Grey and I really hope I will be able to order it.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
No word on PTS as far as I know. Maybe with the upcoming MY25?

OP
OP

And376

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Thanks - does Porsche has a universal date on when next Model Year is introduced?

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
My understanding is that it changes in October, others should be able to confirm as well.

OP
OP

And376

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
If I type online „Porsche Paint to Sample” there is a page (in German) when You can actually select Macan EV and see PTS colors. But no prices there - I think this is more of a advertisment site. I assume that when this will land in configurator (as it is available for all other Porsches) then it will be official. Because of this site I think PTS is just a matter of time. But I know that some people got invited in different countries on some Macan EV hands on so I thought maybe someone has some more info on it.