• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Off road pack and suspension

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
I passed over the off road pack because did not like the look and the cost...however would like the ability to raise suspension (which is part of the pack). Anyone know if you can get that off road suspension lift as a stand alone option? I know its not in the configurator as such but surely this is just a software switch and not new hardware that allows the extra lift? I figure if they can do it through the pack they may be able to give it to you otherwise. Anyone know?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I passed over the off road pack because did not like the look and the cost...however would like the ability to raise suspension (which is part of the pack). Anyone know if you can get that off road suspension lift as a stand alone option? I know its not in the configurator as such but surely this is just a software switch and not new hardware that allows the extra lift? I figure if they can do it through the pack they may be able to give it to you otherwise. Anyone know?
Lift/off road is Standard with air suspension!

It's required to meet "SUV" criteria in NA.

The offroad pack is a minor increase due only to bodywork and you can spec the offroad front fascia separately for +10mm bank angle.

OP
OP
shawn

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
so I did find the front fascia separated from the entire package however it omits the +10mm part although it does say you get additional clearance.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
so I did find the front fascia separated from the entire package however it omits the +10mm part although it does say you get additional clearance.
Yes, it's +10mm simply because the front fascia is 10mm higher. No mechanical or software changes, just the front fascia (the lowest part of the car) is 10mm higher from the ground.

If you look at Air Suspension info it shows offroad mode is present. The offroad package is purely physical changes, nothing mechanical or software. The front fascia is the only ground clearance change, the rest of the package is just aesthetic and replacing with slightly/supposedly more durable materials.

OP
OP
shawn

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
ah thanks

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Front fascia on ours, no offroad pack as black roof rails delete offroad and add sub front fascia.