• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Sideline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E450 wagon
Country flag
No english subtitles but some quick images of the various colours (at 8:57). For those interested in the Turbo wheels, good close up shots of the 20 inch version (at 9:37).

Sideline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E450 wagon
Country flag
Some good close up shots of the less reviewed colours, especially helpful for those interested in Copper Ruby Metallic. Also shows Interior Accents in Neodyne. English subtitles available.

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Adding the review from The Smoking Tire.
Pretty good overall, other than maybe the condom comment at the end. o_O

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
While posted earlier, I missed it before. I found it very interesting, and while a few mistakes, still quite informative. Also comes to the conclusion at its end after he then drove the Macan 4, that the 4 is a more relaxed version than the turbo, e.g., less extreme, more comfortable — the same conclusions some others have come to.

Yet, there is still a turbo version coming to my garage…

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
New video: Really nice videography and accompanying soothing background music. So many great components to the new Macan.

Starting at about 5 minutes, great sampling of the info screen with its hundreds of choices/controls quickly pointed to (no words interfering on this one).

Last edited: