• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

JD Power 2023 US initial quality study

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
“Alfa Romeo Ranks Highest among Premium Brands for First Time” (<- no /s)

Dammit, yet another spring of jokes is now extinguished. At least it goes out with one last burn: “quality takes a backseat to innovation” .. and Stellantis brands dominated this round.

Yaibal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Alfa’s placement on that list is wild. One of my favorite cars I’ve ever owned was a 2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio. That car looked like sex, sounded like sex and drove like sex. But it left me stranded a couple times and spent approximately a quarter of my ownership period at the dealer. I’d love to own another some day, if they truly do have reliability under control.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Alfa’s placement on that list is wild. One of my favorite cars I’ve ever owned was a 2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio. That car looked like sex, sounded like sex and drove like sex. But it left me stranded a couple times and spent approximately a quarter of my ownership period at the dealer. I’d love to own another some day, if they truly do have reliability under control.
They've been trying for 60 years... Even my grand father had carburettor synching issues and rust.

How it suddently became premium AND reliable is... Strange.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
RE: Alfa Romeo

When you only sell a handful of cars a year you don't have as many being driven to fill out JD Power surveys or complain about!

U.S. Q1 sales results reveal that Alfa Romeo managed to sell 2,390 vehicles in the first three months of the year compared to the 3,291 it sold in Q1 2022

Over in Canada, Alfa Romeo managed to shift just 167 units in the first quarter

Meanwhile, just 9 new Alfa Romeo vehicles were sold in Mexico in Q1 this year