• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Launch colour of the Macan EV?

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Hi All,

I remember seeing the launch video for the Macan EV and really liked the silvery colour, but can't for the life of me find the original youttube video.
Was one of the launch silvery grey colours Ice Grey Metallic or Dolmoite Silver Metallic?

Cheers.

mikeright

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Hi All,

I remember seeing the launch video for the Macan EV and really liked the silvery colour, but can't for the life of me find the original youttube video.
Was one of the launch silvery grey colours Ice Grey Metallic or Dolmoite Silver Metallic?

Cheers.
It is ice grey.
No videos or pictures in dolomite silver yet...

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Hi All,

Cheers.
I ordered it in Ice Grey precisely because I fell in love with the presentation car. Gorgeous!

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ice Grey is an amazing color, there's a reason they got rid of the super popular Carrera White.

OP
OP
taycanstuff

taycanstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Finally found the video where I first saw it: