• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Surround View with Active Parking Support not available on 4S?

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 718 Boxster
Country flag
Working with the new configurator (US version), I cannot add “Surround View with Active Parking Support” (option code PX6) to a Macan 4S configuration. This option is available for the Macan 4. While you might suspect that's due to the option moving into the "Standard Equipment" list, it does not appear there either. Further research reveals that PX6 is available on the Macan Electric (i.e., base) and not on the Turbo.

Has anybody seen mention of this being a standard feature for the 4S (and Turbo)? If not, we'll have to assume it's a glitch in the configurator; I can't imagine Porsche leaving this out as on option on the 4S when you can get it on the base Macan and the 4.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I’ve replied on that other thread earlier as well - I was told by several reps that it was standard on the Turbo and incorrectly missing in the standard feature list.

I imagine it could be the same for the 4S. But best course of action may be to ask Porsche directly to confirm.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Our Sales Advisor sent this image and confirmed it is standard on the 4S (in the US, So. California)

image001.png
Thanks for sharing!
Not seen any option in the configurator for Remote Park Assist… did I miss it?

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
It's recently appeared in the Standard Equipment list in the summary for my 4S - it's the popup - and this item is the last one under Assistance Systems

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's recently appeared in the Standard Equipment list in the summary for my 4S - it's the popup - and this item is the last one under Assistance Systems
The 360 camera yes, I’m looking for the Remote Park Assist one - indicated as optional for all trims.

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
Oh, I see. Indeed, there is no mention of the Remote Park Assist at all. So many terms, so much confusion!

KBEV

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Based on the chart, it looks like Remote Park assist wont be available to order till later in MY2025 cycle. So I don't think anyone would see it in the configurator till at the earliest next year

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Based on the chart, it looks like Remote Park assist wont be available to order till later in MY2025 cycle. So I don't think anyone would see it in the configurator till at the earliest next year
Do you have insights as to what CW 48/24 means?