• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Test drive • How to take the most…

mikeright

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
I would like to know what do you do during a test drive. If you follow some specific tests or some rutine.

bibilon2024

First Name
Bjorn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maserati QP
Country flag
I will do my test drive next week, and have asked to get on the motorway to check noise levels as insulated glass is not an option at the moment.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
First I make sure I can adjust the car seat to my liking, comfy and snug.

Then I launch control the car into donuts in the dealership parking lot and power slide my way to the exit.
From then on, I test the drifting capabilities of the car all the while the SA is screaming and begging me to stop the car, still struggling to fasten their seat belt.

At the 3rd red light I finally stop the car ( after having dodged incoming traffic from left/right at the previous 2 red lights) and turn the radio on to check the quality of the speakers. By then the screams have stopped and are just a soft whimper, so it doesn’t cover the music much.

😎