• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

Build now at the dealership - few early pictures.

byebye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV to be delivered… or not
Country flag
Lucky duck!
nice combo, AG+Truffle, amazing 🤩

OP
OP
DuckMan

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
I did the same AG + Truffle neodimio and wood:brokenhearted:

IMG_8207.jpeg

IMG_8208.jpeg
Almost did the wood, forgot it on my second build attempt. What wheels? We did summer off road, winter stock 20" Alpin5

Andron

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming Macan4S, 964 Carrera 4, Panamera Turbo S
Country flag
Almost did the wood, forgot it on my second build attempt. What wheels? We did summer off road, winter stock 20" Alpin5
Summer: 21'' Macan Design

Winter: I'm still battling with my SA, who has told me car will arrive in December (I switched from 4 to 4S asap they announced 4S model, meanwhile Mac. 4 is arrived at the dealer that will use it as show vehicle and I had a preview of my configuration).
I believe they'll deliver it in January and if this happens he has to do me a very special price for the winter set due to late delivery and most important ..... I've no intention of to spend 5-6 thousand € for the winter tires......I just spent to much for this big Power bank.....