• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone else stuck at the port in Jacksonville?

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
I was told a couple of weeks ago my car was "on the ground" in Jacksonville - as to if it's 'stuck' there - that's unclear - no status has been shared recently other than PCNA/My-dealership have no idea when my vehicle will be ready.

OP
OP

alvaro

First Name
Álvaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X6 m60i, 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB 220
Country flag
Hennessey or Perimeter? My order is with Perimeter, and they did state they have recieved 1 customer car, but they still don't even have the standard spec Turbo and 4 that all the other dealers have mostly gotten (The Oak Green and/or Copper Ruby that are all optioned exactly the same). It looks like Hennessey has a couple on the ground, Birmingham and Huntsville both have a few, etc... I'm being impatient, and maybe there is a part hold that is going on, but the lack of info as to why it just continues to bump back is a bit frustrating.
It had a Hennessy plate holder on it.

I've been checking local inventory (mostly to convince myself I didn't screw up and get the most popular color within 50 miles) and Perimeter seems like they must be lower on the priority list for Porsche. They didn't seem to get the same volume of allocation as Hennessy.

But yea, Im not sure what's going on with Perimeter. Too bad, my last Macan GTS (2022) came from Perimeter. Unfortunately appearntly my SA left or something so my constant emails to him months fore the car was announced to inquire about it went unanswered. I would've ordered it from them.

I advised them next time a SA leaves, to reach out to their customers.

Funny enough, the SA I ordered from at Hennessy left as well, but they were reached to me to let me know and introduce me to the new SA.

Here's my million-dollar question. If I "pre" ordered (? gave a deposit before it was even announced back in Late Jan). How did someone get one before me?