• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Hello ladies?

103 CR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo , Toyota Landcruiser Amazon 4.2
Country flag
I’m a lady, soon to be a Taycan RWD owner, and have been lurking on this forum for months. Still struggling a bit with the choice between a “more practical due to the tech and space” Model S and the custom order I spec’d, but my husband has the cargo vehicle, and I love driving the Taycan, so I’m pretty sure I’m sticking with the Porsche. Lady owners - any thoughts or suggestions regarding your experiences?

I tried the RWD , 4s and turbo. The turbo was by far the most exciting to drive and after that it just had to be a turbo. I didn’t get the same feeling of joy from the the other trims. I am researching radar warning detectors though , not because I intend to speed but because it is so easy to accidentally exceed the speed limit - the power is so smooth and quiet and instant

OP
OP
XLR82XS

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
My wife delegates the forum research to me. She’ll be daily driving the CT4 when it arrives in a couple months.
That's my case as well. Our RWD (finally!) came in yesterday. It's my wife's car. She told me I can drive it on weekends if I'm being nice. ;)

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Your wife doesn't like expensive things? Maybe we could trade.
It was handy when we were first married and broke AF. That is no longer the case, and she is partly to thank. Now it's time to enjoy what we've worked for. At least that's my side of the story...

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any women owners here? Not women who occasionally drive their significant others Taycan.
Yes. I have a Carmine red 4S and I love it. Had it delivered 23rd December and have 6k miles on the clock now. Only made two journeys that are longer due to lockdown. One was about 200 miles round trip and also 350 mile round trip.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello , I’m a Lady Taycan owner waiting for my TT which is on order from Porsche Mayfair . I love this forum and am learning so much about how best to spec my vehicle . Looking forward to my Porsche experience day at Silverstone next week. No husband or partner offering advice - it’s all on me so thanks to you all for sharing your experiences
?

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m a lady, soon to be a Taycan RWD owner, and have been lurking on this forum for months. Still struggling a bit with the choice between a “more practical due to the tech and space” Model S and the custom order I spec’d, but my husband has the cargo vehicle, and I love driving the Taycan, so I’m pretty sure I’m sticking with the Porsche. Lady owners - any thoughts or suggestions regarding your experiences?
What colour have you ordered? I have Carmine red.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello , I’m a Lady Taycan owner waiting for my TT which is on order from Porsche Mayfair . I love this forum and am learning so much about how best to spec my vehicle . Looking forward to my Porsche experience day at Silverstone next week. No husband or partner offering advice - it’s all on me so thanks to you all for sharing your experiences
Snap to the dealer, hopefully Jason is your salesman

Porsche Mayfair looks great from the pictures I've seen of it. I've always been interested in car dealers that are "on the street" like retail shops rather than in industrial areas.

Looking forward to paying a visit once the Common Travel Area between UK & Ireland is restored.
It is an interesting showroom, surprisingly spacious 3 min walk from my office. Due to covid they are only using the ground floor for customers but i believe they have a speccing lounge downstairs