• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Asia] - Malaysia - Macan EV show units arrive!

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
My SA was nice enough to message me yesterday to let me know the showroom units had just reached the dealership (a Turbo in Aventurine Green and a 4 in Provence).

Couldn't wait to see the Aventurine in the metal (mine is a 4, not Turbo) and the Turbo unit was waiting in one of the service bays when i arrived. I know colour choices are a personal thing but i was REALLY happy that i locked in the Aventurine Green in the end.

Even though I wasn't able to test drive (as it hadn't finished all the updates), I spent a good amount of time in/around the vehicle and i must say i'm impressed with what i saw. Legroom in the rear was more generous than what i expected (of little consequence as it'll be 1-2 people 95% of the time). Wasn't able to try out the App store (vehicle not tied to a PorscheID yet) but was able to test play an video file off a USB thumbdrive.

Will make the next 2-3 months waiting for delivery a bit more bearable (i hope!) knowing i can pop down the road to look at one should i ever feel the 'need' to 😂

Electric Macan EV [Asia] - Malaysia - Macan EV show units arrive! 1DDA0304-12FD-4E82-8570-F38781652029
Electric Macan EV [Asia] - Malaysia - Macan EV show units arrive! 952EF838-60CE-4D45-97D7-B7CDC8317E27

OP
OP
Great_Cookie

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
The number of times I've now seen these 22" wheels is slowly eating away at me... I love the design of these, it's just that 'practically' (horrible word, i know) they would suffer on our local roads here - hence i went for the 21"s instead as a 'compromise' 😅