• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Climate Control Issue - Passenger Footwell Vent & Dash Center Vent

macanchan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My passenger side floor vent / flapper will not close. Constantly blows air unless climate control is turned off. The up/down toggle on the center console wont turn the fan/system off on passenger side floor. I need to go through the screen menu to turn off the fan.

Climate Control button on center console does not bring up the menu on the screen intermittently when the car is powered ON. Maybe it's still loading.

Driver-side works perfectly fine but feels like there may be a lack of airflow due to the passenger-side footwell hogging all the air.

I also noticed no air is coming out from the top center of the dash next to the sports chrono/clock/compass. Regardless of setting, this vent seems to stay closed.

Last edited:

n4v4nod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan 4, 2024 Spyder RS
Country flag
Have you tried adjusting through the settings (wheel cog) in the Climate Menu?

Macan EV Climate Control Issue - Passenger Footwell Vent & Dash Center Vent IMG_4646

n4v4nod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan 4, 2024 Spyder RS
Country flag
My Macan is in for PPF install at the moment, so I can't check it unfortunately. I will check EOD tomorrow when I pick it up.

byebye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV to be delivered…
Country flag
My Macan is in for PPF install at the moment, so I can't check it unfortunately. I will check EOD tomorrow when I pick it up.
I would appreciate if you could share with us the quote for your PPF?