• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

InnoDrive not available to select on configurator

JonoNZ

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX M60, Abarth 500e, Audi RS3, Porsche Macan Turbo PR1X9KR5
Country flag
On the NZ Macan configurator Innodrive is not available to select, all the other driver assistance is standard on the Turbo here in NZ, I'm fairly sure it should be supported here, maybe it will be a FoD later on?

meerec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS MY22 I Macan 4S PSZUSJE6 Jet Black
Country flag
On the NZ Macan configurator Innodrive is not available to select, all the other driver assistance is standard on the Turbo here in NZ, I'm fairly sure it should be supported here, maybe it will be a FoD later on?
not in Aus 🇦🇺 either

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
It's available in the US - could it be another miss in the config? Did you check with a dealership?
Some options are not mentioned in the US config (like the 360 camera on the Turbo) but are actually available.