• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 ready for delivery (2024 09 27)
Country flag
If it would be helpful, I would like to collect in this discussion records of problems described by users up to the date given in the title:

Area / thread linkIssueRegionUserCauseFix
Air Conditioningno cooling is provided
US​
@n4v4nodno Freon installed
Air Conditiong / ventspassenger side floor vent / flapper doesn't close
US​
@macanchan
TBD​
Climate Control Buttonbutton intermittently don't work when the car is powered ON
US​
@macanchan
TBD​
Satellite Radioconnection lost
US​
@macanchan
TBD​
Electric charger port coverpassenger port works randomly
US​
@n4v4nod
TBD​
Owner's Manual in PCMNo Contents are available in PCM
US​
@dieterf
TBD​

Please consider this thread as a glossary thread, which links to individual reported issue threads (where everyone can reply and comment).

Last edited:

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
Good open discussion. I am just releaved to know it is not an issue with the car. That is my takeaway.

macanchan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My passenger side floor vent / flapper doesn't close. Constantly blows air unless climate control is turned off. The up/down toggle on the center console wont turn the fan/system off on passenger side. I need to go through the screen menu to turn off the fan.

Climate Control button on center console does not bring up the menu on the screen intermittently when the car is powered ON. Maybe it's still loading.

OP
OP
Diego

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 ready for delivery (2024 09 27)
Country flag
@macanchan I recorded your issue. Please open a dedicated thread so I can link the problem to that thread. Admin will delete all the messages in this one to make it easier to read and to permit other users to ask/comment about your problem