• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Just “weeks away” from at our dealers was in the following in an email I just received.

Porsche said:
The new Macan Electric is just weeks away from arriving at your Porsche Center.
Would be nice for all of us to get the next Porsche email which says something like, “Arriving September 20th, or Oct 10th, or ____, e.g, finally a rock solid, definitive date.

The rest of the email was an invite to use the configurator and similar marketing, promotion language.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Had a chance to sneak peak an Aventurine Green Macan today in bright sunlight. Not my favorite, thought the color got very washed out in the sun.

Haven't seen any other colors yet, I wasn't really supposed to see this one.

I had a loaner Cayman for a day in AG, although in cloudy weather. Really enjoyed it on the smaller car, and especially in the shade, but it doesn't work as well on the Macan for me. I was surprised as it looked great in many of the photos.

Just FWIW.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBA