• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan Turbo EV estimated Spring 2025 delivery

hulz99

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
A couple weeks ago I put in a deposit w/ my sales guy for the the Macan Turbo EV w/ an estimated delivery of Spring 2025. I'm currently driving a 2018 Macan GTS so i'll definitely miss the sound but i'm thrilled to be getting this new one as soon as I can get an allocation :) My configuration is here w/ Porsche code PRV5WK34: https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRV5WK34

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
nice Turbo! Sure about the turbonite sideblades?
Donā€˜t know how important the Sound is for you, but the ev turbo Performance is not comparable with the Audi v6ā€¦.
was driving the GTS a few weeks before my Turbo test driveā€¦.

OP
OP

hulz99

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
Thank you! Despite some negative reactions on the forums, I actually really love the turbonite! My dealer should be getting a couple Macan EVā€™s in the next month or so so hopefully I get to see it in person to make sure. Thankfully Iā€™ll have a lot of time to change my configuration before it freezes. From what Iā€™ve seen in the Turbo EV reviews, it seems like overall it will have the best performance out of any Macan despite not having the great V6 sound :) Also I really love a couple of the 22ā€ wheels but living in Chicago the roads are just plain dismal so I opted out šŸ¤£

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nice Turbo build, but I'm biased because it's so close to mine :like: My configuration is PRXTCJK5: https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRXTCJK5

I have an allocation with expected delivery Oct 4, 2024. I bought a Porsche Turbonite cup recently to see what Turbonite looks like. I'm not quite sold on it for the side blades so went with carbon fiber. Freeze date is July 13 so I welcome your comments! :)
Love the build! One thing I think I would add is a black rack on the top. I think it would be a nice highlight and of course I would use a rack.

alvaro

First Name
Ɓlvaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X6 m60i, 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB 220
Country flag
I also built something similar - build code PRGA4AP7 quoted a Sept. 20th delivery.
I actually wanted to make a change but it has frozen already.
Sorta considering a new allocation and waiting for a '25 . . .

Unfortunately, still can't see it on track your dreams . . .

OP
OP

hulz99

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
Those are some great looking builds!!