• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
Macan EV Confirmed 2025 Macan EV delivery date? Has anyone heard? IMG_9499

In Slovakia, the launch is now being prepared too.
I ordered in March and expected delivery is still the 20.09, yet, I don’t have an official or confirmed handover date

Last edited:

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 LR '21 - Macan 4 expected arrival 20/9/24
Country flag
I would say that there isn't a unique launch date all over the Europe; in Italy the launch is on September 19th. My dealer has already 3 demo car in his warehouse (only 4, no Turbo or S).

PorscheManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3 - Porsche Cayenne Turbo - BMW 320d
Country flag
Today my dealer in Lisbon just updated me on the delivery dates for my Macan 4:
1. I received the VIN number. 😉
2. Car finished production last 21 Aug.😉
3. Expected date of arrival at dealer: 18 Sept.
4. Expected date for delivery: 20 Oct.

he also said these dates are estimated so can suffer new updates and delivery could be earlier.

He confirmed they are already receiving the new Macans for customers, but are not authorized by PORSCHE to deliver the cars to customers before the launch date.

Saddler51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, e400
Country flag
Ordered today, was given a January 9 delivery date

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Thanks nv4nod for this simple, important sentence:

”My SA just emailed me... PCNA (Porsche Cars North America) now lists Sept 30th as the official on sale date.” Follow up question:

Do we therefore also assume that this is the date when dealerships will present the Macan EV to us customers who are not expecting delivery?

Or could that be a different date?

nalves

First Name
Nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e
Country flag

he also said these dates are estimated so can suffer new updates and delivery could be earlier.

He confirmed they are already receiving the new Macans for customers, but are not authorized by PORSCHE to deliver the cars to customers before the launch date.
My just frozen last friday. Expected date for delivery: 25 Oct.
My SA said that this month they should have a Macan for test drive.

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag

super annoying that the delivery is artificially delayed. if the car can drive and is registered, why not hand it over. Super frustrating. Also that all dates are rumours or not firmly confirmed.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupé Hybrid / 21 Taycan 4s perf.batt.plus
Country flag
This morning I took the Taycan to have the brake hoses recalled and the dealer verified before my eyes that the Macan Turbo is already on the transporters and that it will arrive at the dealership on September 20th; he confirmed to me the matter of the software update that they will do as soon as they unload the car from the car transporters... so for the moment everything is ok! It is very likely that, for countries that receive cars by sea, as these are very large shipments, there may be delays for the software to be updated, but not of months....

n4v4nod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan 4, 2024 Spyder RS
Country flag
Thanks nv4nod for this simple, important sentence:

”My SA just emailed me... PCNA (Porsche Cars North America) now lists Sept 30th as the official on sale date.” Follow up question:

Do we therefore also assume that this is the date when dealerships will present the Macan EV to us customers who are not expecting delivery?

Or could that be a different date?
Depends... if the delay is because of CARB (most likely, as CARB schedules out Executive Orders and notifies manufacture in advance), it will include dealer demos as well. If it's a software issue (less likely as it's a separate delay from global launch) dealer can receive their macans earlier.

Last edited:

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, A4
Country flag
US Update

I tuned into a live session with Pcarwhisperer and inquired about the delivery timeline for the Macan EV 4. He mentioned that deliveries are expected to begin on September 18th, pending final certifications.

There were also some intriguing updates during the live session:

• Passage Screen Update: There will be a future update allowing the Passage Screen to stream movies via Bluetooth headphones.
  • EPA Range: The estimated range should be in the mid-300s.
You can watch the live session here:

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I'm still convinced this delay - worldwide, from July to Sept 20 - is tied directly to the availability of the new iOS version and CarPlay. New iPhones announcing on Sept 10, with availability of iOS 18 and the hardware on Sept 20. The 'software update' is to get this tested and integrated to synchronize the launch.

With this in mind, I'd expect Porsche to be on stage with Apple on Sept 10 too.
So, what do we know so far:
  1. The first car manufacturers to receive next-gen CarPlay will be Porsche and Aston Martin.
  2. Apple states that the first cars with next-gen CarPlay support will be released in 2024.
  3. Apple presentation (that will include new iOS) is scheduled for September 9th.
  4. Macan EV is expected to receive a "software update," and vehicle deliveries have been pushed to after September 20th.
Coincidence? We'll find out soon.

1724774365527-x8.jpg
Alright. Did I blink during the Porsche on stage segment or… what? 🙃

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
Alright. Did I blink during the Porsche on stage segment or… what? 🙃
It was the super-secret section right between the iPad Mini and AppleTV updates. Yup, that's right, I'm sure I saw it there.

Also, don't sign up for my stock-picking newsletter!

Actually I was surprised that the new CarPlay wasn't mentioned at all, I guess it was all about AI and the cameras for the phones this year.