• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Panoramic sunroof?

fubar.droid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
I live in the southwest where it gets really hot during summer so I'm wondering if the panoramic sunroof is a liability. Anyone have any insight into it? Can I install ceramic tint on it? It doesn't have a cover like a normal sunroof right?

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S ordered PSDIARI0
Country flag
I live in the southwest where it gets really hot during summer so I'm wondering if the panoramic sunroof is a liability. Anyone have any insight into it? Can I install ceramic tint on it? It doesn't have a cover like a normal sunroof right?
I does have a retractable cover. That should help.

TomO

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan 4
Country flag
2 thoughts - the pano roof is standard on US cars. Can you option it off??

Thought 2 is that I'm really impressed on how cool the car stays when it's been sitting in the sun (car's silver), even w/o a windshield sunshade. The shade in the pano roof is great and keeps the car very cool

EdInSanDiego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV60
Country flag
You cannot option it out, at least not in the US. The configurator makes it seem at first like adding roof rails deletes it but they don't.