• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Picked up my Dolomite Silver M4 Today!!

OP
OP
shawn

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
Finally you got it, happy for you!
Thanks …three days programming seems to be the standard cycle time. Sales manager pointed out that each car has a custom program based on the options configuration which is why there is no single program that can be applied to all cars. Hence the extensive effort to program each car. still I am pretty sure there are inefficiencies that could be leaned out of the process..

One thing I noticed off the bat is that the navigation data takes some time to update even after the programming has completed. The updates include map data and voice data. My initial Drive had a lot of strange behaviour and confused feedback, but after a few hours, it seem to walk back from, a state of insanity to something that made a little more sense. There seems to be two voices. Siri and some other strange female voice filling in for micro directions. A straight google map navigation would be better but maybe more use will change my experience I would be curious to hear what other people are experiencing