• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Are you getting your car delivered at a PEC?

• Total voters

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, 356(1963), Macan Turbo EV (on order)
Country flag
No delivery at a PEC because in germany you have to wait for your car (much) longer...
And its for free. You get the amount as an xtra discount.
so i dont pay for it. Lunch, dinner , experience, factory and museum tour.

ironcitijc

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Rivian R1T
Country flag
When configuring your car, the last option in the configurator is the Delivery Experience.
You can choose to pick your car at one of the Porsche Experience Centers for a fee.

In the US, this $1,000 option includes:
  • a tour of the Porsche Experience Center facility
  • lunch at their restaurant overlooking the track,
  • a 90-minute instructed track session in an equivalent car
  • a one-on-one private delivery of your new Porsche
Are you picking this option? Why?
I will not be taking delivery at a PEC but did the Macan EV experience today at PECATL. Highly recommend it for those who have not seen the vehicles yet or driven in them.

Shout out to my host Rick who was kind enough to take me out in both a Macan 4 and Turbo and push them both to the limit. I’ll post some pics when I get home, still traveling back from ATL but tremendous experience.

RMB

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
We took delivery of our Cross Turismo at the LA experience Center June '23.
Cost then was $500.
We were there for 6 hours.
My wife and I took turns on all aspects of the track in their Taycan Turbos and Cayennes. We each had our own instructor.
When I was instructed to keep up with the instructor while driving the Taycan, he in a GT3, I did. He got out and said "you're pretty good", why don't we switch but I'm going to give you a primer on the GT3 first. We did a couple laps and launch control and then switched and I couldn't lose him either. Taycan turbo is plenty fast.
We've taken delivery of two Cayennes at Leipzig albeit since the chargers are different we couldn't do a European Delivery this time with the Taycan.
After PEC we went to the Peterson Museum til closing and then the next morning we started our 6 day mosey home entirely on the coast 1500 miles.
Very well worth it for us. At that time we may have had to wait an extra couple of weeks for the PEC delivery.

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Thanks for sharing @RMB!

2 weeks I could have dealt with, 2 months is a bit too much… shame because it sounds like a great time!

Reactions: RMB
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 (orderd), Subaru Solterra, Crosstrek,
Country flag
A 500 mile trip each way. So no.