• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Here is what we are throwing on the winter 20" wheels. I prefer the Ice-X but these worked better for me than the scorpion when blasting up the ski roads. Ordered winter set a couple weeks ago, but not sure when I will see them. Running 21" Off-roads in the summer with hi perf summer rubber.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Alpin+5+SUV&frontTire=355VR0PA5SUVXLNE0&rearTire=845VR0PA5SUVXLNE0&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Porsche&autoYear=2024&autoModel=Macan 4 Electric&autoModClar=235/55-20F 285/45-20R
Update, wintwr wheels and tires were in at parts today when we signed our lease. Car not ready yet, but will be next week. Took similar configuration out for test drive. Plenty nice and comfortable as well.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Update, wintwr wheels and tires were in at parts today when we signed our lease. Car not ready yet, but will be next week. Took similar configuration out for test drive. Plenty nice and comfortable as well.
Congrats on signing the paperwork, almost there!
Mind sharing the terms of the lease?