• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV Color Poll 🎨 Vote For Your Favorite

What color to go with (up to 2 choices)?

• Total voters
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Does anyone have an idea what color the side markers will be in the US? On the ICE Macan I've seen orange and clear/smoke. Knowing the color will help me decide what exterior color to go with.

Also is there a place to buy body-colored side markers to get a clean look that's closer to the cars in the configurator?

Thanks.
@SupremeHustle You can see what the markers/reflectors look like now - orange at the front and red at the back.
Pretty slick integration, I like it!

SupremeHustle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X4M Comp, F-Type R
Country flag
@SupremeHustle You can see what the markers/reflectors look like now - orange at the front and red at the back.
Pretty slick integration, I like it!

Thanks for that. Pretty much what I was expecting. Hopefully, someone makes aftermarket body-colored reflectors. I bought those for my BMWs. Help with the exterior looks, in my opinion. Not a dealbreaker, just something I'd love to add.

Thanks again.

And376

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Just to make this topic still going I will add my two cents when it comes to color. I initially wanted to wait for PTS to select the Nardo Grey option. I went with my ICE Macan for the service to my local Porsche dealer. While waiting I was looking through all the cars in the lot and then I saw a Taycan Turbo (pre-facelift one). Standard non-mettalic white with all black accents + double colored (silver/black) wheels. Man this looked crisp. The contrast + paint without any flakes in it was so clean looking that I then decided that this is it and for me it just cannot get any better. So it end up for me ordering Turbo Macan in white, everything else black instead of those things on the doors which I left in white + spyder wheels.

mikeright

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Love this color (seems like it's Oak Green Metallic Neo), would like to see in person)

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg
I have seen an oak green in the flesh and I am pretty sure that it is different from the color of the picture.

Just be careful because Porsche used several not standard colours in their presentations: Miami blue, Racing yellow, and this green too.

mikeright

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
An important question is the color of the wheels,, Dolomite Grey has black wheels (stunning)
What do you prefer with a dolomite grey and all the details in gloss black…

1. RS spider in gloss black and silver
2. The RS spider fully painted in gloss black
3. The 22 Exclusive Design painted in gloss black and silver

Wawando

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT GTS, 992 4s Cab, Macan EV Turbo ordered
Country flag
I would go all black. But have to see how it looks in real life…
My dolomote silver taycan has all black wheels
For the 992 went for agategrey with turbo wheels in agategray and silver.
Both look stunning. 992 more classy, Taycan more agressive.

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Have had three black vehicles out of my 56. As many others have described, owning a black car is a love/hate affair, i.e., love it when it is pristine clean but rue that you have to clean twice as often to keep it looking as good.

I am a “driver” not a cleaner so never again a black one for me. A friend’s idea of fun is detailing his dark colored cars. Nice we all have color choices.

BTW of all my vehicles, found silver ones the easiest (least time/work) to keep looking good.

Macan EV Macan EV Color Poll 🎨 Vote For Your Favorite IMG_8562

MAPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2023.5 Defender, 2019 X1
Country flag
I am curious to see aventurine. Looks interesting. My last Macan (GTS) was Chalk and I loved it. My Taycan is JBM which looks good but would not have been my first choice.

And376

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Aventurine seems to be nice but I am worried like with every color that I will get bored of it after some time. Highly advice You to check pure white. I saw it on Taycan with black accents and decided that there is no better combo so I ordered Macan Turbo in this combination. Additional bonus is You don’t need to be bothered by all the swirls and the car is pretty much always clean. When ot comes to black cars - had one in the past. Never again.

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
I am curious to see aventurine. Looks interesting. My last Macan (GTS) was Chalk and I loved it. My Taycan is JBM which looks good but would not have been my first choice.
Aventurine is very similar to a slightly green Agate Grey (which is faintly green).

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Went with Aventurine, black side panels, offroad wheels, black roof rails, and black offroad facia on our order. Good for our rural woodland area. I'm a fan of blending in with stuff in peppy cars so as not to attract to much attention from the constablulary.
Macan EV Macan EV Color Poll 🎨 Vote For Your Favorite 17183366290727277826987557809754

Last edited:

MAPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2023.5 Defender, 2019 X1
Country flag
Yes- I am familar with the color- just want to see it live on a Macan. One of my neighbors has a Panamera in Aventurine- it typically looks more gray than green- I like the ambiguous nature of the color! :)

Aventurine is very similar to a slightly green Agate Grey (which is faintly green).