• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Delivery leadtime?

fsabek

First Name
Fuwad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla model s, macan ev turbo waiting for software update at dealership
Country flag
Taking delivery !
Congrats. Mine got to dealership last week and still waiting on software prep. Not sure when hopefully soon!!

OP
OP
PAB

PAB

First Name
PAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Taycan Turbo S, Macan Turbo, 1971 Targa 911T
Country flag
Best wishes!

krissrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
my order is to go in the allocation on monday. Production to start in november, and delivery in janurary.

OP
OP
PAB

PAB

First Name
PAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Taycan Turbo S, Macan Turbo, 1971 Targa 911T
Country flag
Picked up my Macan Turbo on Monday from Geneva Switzerland and have already driven it 1000k. Overall wonderful to drive. It seems Porsche has been able to further improve on the Taycan’s already quiet ride with soundproofing upgrades.…a delight! Also the heads up display is terrific.

On the downside: (I) max range only 390k…dealer says it will quickly increase?, (II) the need to turn off various (undesired for me) « driver assistance » functions each time the car is started…EU Regulations?

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
Picked up my Macan Turbo on Monday from Geneva Switzerland and have already driven it 1000k. Overall wonderful to drive. It seems Porsche has been able to further improve on the Taycan’s already quiet ride with soundproofing upgrades.…a delight! Also the heads up display is terrific.

On the downside: (I) max range only 390k…dealer says it will quickly increase?, (II) the need to turn off various (undesired for me) « driver assistance » functions each time the car is started…EU Regulations?
Congrats!

krissrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
On the downside: (I) max range only 390k…dealer says it will quickly increase?,
my SA told me that the battery will need a couple cycles before it can do the max (rated) range... and there are "eco" modes for things in the car that use electricity, like he a/c and radio....so you can try those too.

Reactions: PAB