• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

GuitarSlinger

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi eTron S Vorsprung
Country flag
Macan EV Macan EV Configurator is Online! Post Your Build Porsche Macan 4 - Ice Grey Metallic - Neodyme

Quite like the look of Ice Grey with the Neodyme wheels. Club leather in Truffle Brown.

Exterior Colour: Ice Grey Metallic
22 RS Spyder Neodyme
Club Leather - Truffle Brown
14 Way Comfort Massage/Vent
Heated Rear
Exterior Mirrors in Exterior Colour
Side Window Gloss Black Trim
Sideblades Exterior Colour
Porshe Logo LES Courtesy Lights
Pano Roof
Model Des in Black High Gloss
Adaptive Air
Electric Sport Sound
Sport Chrono
Power Steering Plus
LED Matrix
Auto Dim Mirror
Heated Windscreen
Lam and Privacy Glass
Heated Wheel
Side Airbags Rear
Surround View
Adaptive Cruise
Aug-Reality Hud
Comfort Access
Air Quality Sys
Advanced 4 Zone Climate
Passager Display
Bose Sys

Last edited:

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 Sept, Prius
Country flag
Porsche Macan 4 - Ice Grey Metallic - Neodyme.jpg

Quite like the look of Ice Grey with the Neodyme wheels. Club leather in Truffle Brown.

Exterior Colour: Ice Grey Metallic
22 RS Spyder Neodyme
Club Leather - Truffle Brown
14 Way Comfort Massage/Vent
Heated Rear
Exterior Mirrors in Exterior Colour
Side Window Gloss Black Trim
Sideblades Exterior Colour
Porshe Logo LES Courtesy Lights
Pano Roof
Model Des in Black High Gloss
Adaptive Air
Electric Sport Sound
Sport Chrono
Power Steering Plus
LED Matrix
Auto Dim Mirror
Heated Windscreen
Lam and Privacy Glass
Heated Wheel
Side Airbags Rear
Surround View
Adaptive Cruise
Aug-Reality Hud
Comfort Access
Air Quality Sys
Advanced 4 Zone Climate
Passager Display
Bose Sys
What is the option side Airbags Rear?

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
I just checked the US configurator to see all the extra standard features in the Macan 4 vs. the base Macan ICEV. It comes to $7000-$8500 of extra features. The range of $1500 comes from the fact that I don't know what the real extra cost is of the basic, standard 20-inch wheels/tires on the Macan 4 (vs. the standard 19-inch wheels/tires on the base Macan ICEV, but the latter configurator has $600 for the cheapest 20-inch wheel/tire upgrade but $2900 for the next-cheapest 20-inch-wheel upgrade). The other new standard features (that are optional add-ons in the base Macan ICEV) include: LKA, LCA, panoramic glass roof, air suspension, and heated steering wheel.

The point of this exercise is to show that, if the same features standard in the base Macan ICEV (starting at $61k USD MSRP, not counting delivery/fees) were all that was standard in the Macan 4, the Macan 4 (which costs $79k USD MSRP, not counting delivery/fees) should/would start around $70.5k-$72k USD MSRP -- or only about $10k more than the base Macan ICEV (vs. nearly $20k USD more, as is).

It's also interesting to me that the delivery/fees add-on charge is $1650 USD for *both* the Macan 4 and the base Macan ICEV. I'd have thought that, with the notable car-transport ship fires in the last couple of years caused by BEV fires would have jacked up the shipping costs considerably due to increased insurance cost for shipping BEVs, specifically.

Last edited:

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Surprised that, unlike on a the Taycan, the Turbo only gets smooth-finish leather seats if an Extended Leather (or Club Leather) option is taken. Care is needed to check all the details of standard and optional equipment as even similarly named items might differ between the two models.

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
In the UK, a reasonably specced 4 lists at £85k. That also buys you an almost new or discounted Taycan. Overall market share won’t grow?

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
As it’s bigger than current one, think about the rear axle steering wheels, I love it on Taycan as it feels smaller and easier to park.
And the Acoustically insulated laminated glass is also very nice.
Bizarrely you can’t spec acoustic glass and a rear wiper. The latter is more useful in the Uk

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Bizarrely you can’t spec acoustic glass and a rear wiper. The latter is more useful in the Uk
There are oddities in the US online configurator, such as the 360 camera missing for the Turbo - maybe these are misses as well? Did you confirm with a dealer?

Marmolata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am sure it doesnt in real life, but the configerator makes in look like a model Y when shown in black 😳

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, CT4 on order
Country flag
I am sure it doesnt in real life, but the configerator makes in look like a model Y when shown in black 😳
Must be honest I’ve thought the same in some of the YouTube videos from some angles