• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV deposits / reservations

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, CT4 on order
Country flag
As I’ve swapped my 5 month old Taycan CT4 For an ex demo ST GTS, I’ll be getting my deposit back shortly as will be keeping this for 2-3yrs.

Still intend to get a Macan next but the lure of the GTS and a fantastic deal won me. I’ll keep an interested eye on here still and hope everyone getting a Macan love it when it arrives. 👍

Deleted member 4117

This is what my dealer showed me. Looks like my car will just sit at the port for nearly 3 months before release to the dealership.
Electric Macan EV Macan EV deposits / reservations IMG_7330

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
This is what my dealer showed me. Looks like my car will just sit at the port for nearly 3 months before release to the dealership.
IMG_7330.jpeg
ugh, that's annoying. But looks like US cars have priority over EU cars. Maybe due the long wait at the port. Here is my screenshot, ordered in March 2024, delivery end of Sept.

Electric Macan EV Macan EV deposits / reservations schedule