• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV software Update delays delivery!

FirstEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV
Country flag
Hey guys! This would be my first post. I’ve ordered My Macan EV in March and it arrived at my dealer in Sweden in late August.

It was supposed to get delivered this week but after speaking to my SA, he said that the software updates needs to get done and some cars have been stuck updating for 4-6 days(!!). This should take between 16-36 hours and I can’t for the life of me get an answer when the delivery is going to happen. He said end of September before so it might still be up for grabs, I don’t know to be frank.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Thanks guys and happy driving!

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
Yes same here. Car sitting at the dealer since 2 weeks and still need to do the update but not before they get some sensor that is required for the electric charge flap(s)… super annoying. They have no info on when the pieces arrive nor when I can take over this car.

dieterf

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
I took delivery of my Turbo on Saturday, the software update only took a few hours I was told.