• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Slate Grey Neo versus Ice Grey Metallic

Station

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
I 100% agree with your thoughts on body shape and color. I am attracted to the Slate Grey Neo but I think it would look great on a smaller sportier car but I am far less certain on an SUV where I see similar flat paints on pickups and don't like them at all.

True, but it's a very round compact SUV, the Macan EV. I have a chalk GTS now and love the flat colors.

Here is the official paint chip of Slate Grey Neo. In the photo with the red leather, the Slate Grey Neo chip is on top of Arctic Grey (Cayenne color).

SGN is a weird one. It's a chameleon. It changes colors even as you tilt the sample. As I walked from room to room in the dealership it was changing from Stone to light gray to dark gray. You'll see evidence of this in my photos below. It looked darker in my hand and it looked lighter when I laid it on the table next to the other samples:

Macan EV Slate Grey Neo versus Ice Grey Metallic Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 3.35.15 PM

Macan EV Slate Grey Neo versus Ice Grey Metallic Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 3.35.25 PM

Macan EV Slate Grey Neo versus Ice Grey Metallic Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 3.35.36 PM

Last edited:
OP
OP

ChicagoEV

First Name
Pav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Turbo; RS7; Nissan GTR; Rivian R1-S
Country flag
Those are some really interesting photos (thank you) and have put ambiguity back into my choice of Slate Grey Neo versus Ice Metallic.

Filou

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf 8
Country flag
Je suis livré le 20 décembre...j'espère ne pas être déçu...par le slate neo grey