• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

The delivery status of your Macan is:

• Total voters

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S ordered PSE7UUQ8. Dec 20 Delivery
Country flag
Certainly will!
That lock date is helpful. Mine locked on 10/22 but I had been told it was going to be 10/25. I sent an email asking for a build change with the code and I was told on 10/23 that it had locked the day before so I could not make the change. Not a big deal, it was a small change. So based on your time line mine might be expected end of December but I was told it was Dec 20 but I am skeptical. Actually hoping for later since I have to be in Florida for 2 months about that exact time so I will have to make arrangements for them to store it or deliver to my house but I will not be home. I live in Michigan and it is on the other side of the state since my local Grand Rapids dealer was not easy to communicate with. I threw in the towel on them and started looking for a dealer that was more willing to communicate without pulling out all the information. Some of them act like you have know the secret handshake and I have no patience for that nonsense. It's a mass produced car for the most part and I think they sometimes want to treat it as an allocated 911. So far a good experience with my dealer, just wish I did not have to ask about timeline and had the ability to follow the build on the app. Can't wait to hear about your 4S when you have some time in it.

bbmertz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla Y, Ford F-150
Country flag
My 4S was ordered on 8/28 with a freeze date of 9/16. Production was completed on 10/24 and delivery in NC is expected on 11/22.

We’ll see if the delivery date holds given the software delays others have experienced with the 4 and Turbo.