• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

The delivery status of your Macan is:

• Total voters

bbmertz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla Y, Ford F-150
Country flag
After two months of sitting at the Port of Baltimore, the 2024 Macan Turbo EV I ordered in March was finally released to the dealer today. After thinking about how badly Porsche handled this rollout and not feeling comfortable with the dealer's answers to my questions, I asked for my deposit back. I still plan to buy a Macan EV, but I will wait for 2025 in hopes that Porsche can get its act together.
Why not take the car now that the wait is over? Were you worried about it being exposed to the elements at the port for an extended period of time or that there are still outstanding defects?

Regardless, I’m sure others will be happy to buy it from the dealer since the Turbo is currently in such short supply.

LordVader13

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan EV Turbo
Country flag
Why not take the car now that the wait is over? Were you worried about it being exposed to the elements at the port for an extended period of time or that there are still outstanding defects?

Regardless, I’m sure others will be happy to buy it from the dealer since the Turbo is currently in such short supply.
I was mostly concerned with how the car was stored at the port. My decision was not meant to punish the dealer as I’m sure someone else will buy the car. I just think its best for me to wait out all of these issues and get a newer model year since the 2025s are going to be released soon.

R_Shel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV 4
Country flag
The car was delivered to the dealer on 09/23.

Full payment was made on 09/25.

Delivery was scheduled for 10/01 but was canceled an hour before arrival to update the software.

To date, I haven’t received any communication from the dealer, and there is no delivery date