• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Delivery leadtime?

PAB

First Name
PAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Taycan Turbo S, Macan Turbo, 1971 Targa 911T
Country flag
On Jan 26 I placed an order with Porsche Geneva for the Macan EV.
That’s six weeks ago.
The order status has not changed from V070 to V200 or V250.
Has ANYONE had their order progressed to V200 or V250?
Thank you.

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
On Jan 26 I placed an order with Porsche Geneva for the Macan EV.
That’s six weeks ago.
The order status has not changed from V070 to V200 or V250.
Has ANYONE had their order progressed to V200 or V250?
Thank you.
Same here...
Order will be locked 22.05.24...
Salesman said too early for a change of V...

OP
OP
PAB

PAB

First Name
PAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is your order locked in ?
Thank you Gnasher. I'm enquiring with Porsche Geneva. Unfortunately I don't know Porsche' french equivalent of "locked in". Hopefully they will understand the english terminology!

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thank you Gnasher. I'm enquiring with Porsche Geneva. Unfortunately I don't know Porsche' french equivalent of "locked in". Hopefully they will understand the english terminology!
Locked in is when your order is final and you can't make any changes to it... I've got an order in just as a placeholder and haven't finalised the build.. i'll also have to wait for the hardest part which is getting the Part exchange price given the unknown quanitity there!!

OP
OP
PAB

PAB

First Name
PAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Locked in is when your order is final and you can't make any changes to it... I've got an order in just as a placeholder and haven't finalised the build.. i'll also have to wait for the hardest part which is getting the Part exchange price given the unknown quanitity there!!
Thank you Gnasher. I finalized the build on Jan 26. Will let you know how Porsche Geneva respond.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thank you Gnasher. I finalized the build on Jan 26. Will let you know how Porsche Geneva respond.
I don't think that will be locked and you can still make changes to your order. I doubt any orders are locked as yet as dealers wouldn't have known allocations on launch day..

shesallthat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV
Lucky you, at least you get to see that your order is or isn't making progress. I placed an order in February and was advised I wouldn't receive a link to track progress until the vehicle enters into production.

PorscheManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3 - Porsche Cayenne Turbo - BMW 320d
Country flag
I placed my order today, and have no date production confirmed and the delivery date is only an estimate from the dealer : from September till the end of the year.
How can I track the progress of the production of my car ? Can you help on this ?

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I placed my order today, and have no date production confirmed and the delivery date is only an estimate from the dealer : from September till the end of the year.
How can I track the progress of the production of my car ? Can you help on this ?
You can not track it. Your salesman can track it later...

September till end of the year seems common concerning early orders. I have a first order confirmation with delivery date July, now a new one with September...

Wawando

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT GTS, 992 4s Cab, Macan EV Turbo ordered
Country flag
Macan4 or Turbo?

gianteli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just got wind from my dealer that my estimated delivery date was pushed back to September (from July). The reason given was software. They're moving to an Android stack for the entire in-car system (from the Cariad developed one that was late to begin with) and will produce cars on the original schedule but delay delivery until they can load the new stack on all the cars. On the plus side the dealer staff got to drive the 4 and Turbo at a training event in Portugal a couple of weeks ago and said the new software was significantly more responsive than what they're used to.

nulled

First Name
Dimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Ordered 28.03.2024 and was given an estimate delivery date of October.