• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan 4 - Offoad package

Offroad Package

• Total voters

nalves

First Name
Nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e
Country flag
I ordered a Macan 4. And now i'm selecting all the details to close the order :)

About the Offroad package.

I will probably not select this, but never saw pictures of a car with and without the offroad package to really compare. In my dealer they only had one with the package.
Does anyone have pictures from the front, side and back with and without ? Or a strong opinion? :)

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP

nalves

First Name
Nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e
Country flag
Thanks @FrostyFjord. I saw the images in the configurator. They are not very clear, mainly the side and back ones.
I'm thinking on a Vulcano grey with 21'' wheels. And wondering about this offroad.

The roads here in Portugal are very bad, so 22'' wheels are a risk, but I believe that I don't need the offroad pack :) It would be for appearance only.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Just because I don’t like the look of the matte black of the base 4 (especially on light colors and how it clashes with the high gloss black below the license plate), my vote goes to no off-road.

andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Sport Turismo MY24, Macan 4S ordered
Country flag
Is that Ice Grey metallic?

It looks so similar to my crayon taycan

nulled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Looks horrible that off-road package. Shame you can't just get the extra clearance without it. Offtopic: Also very funny how Polestar charges you extra for the pure white but Porsche is the opposite. 😅

Sideline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E450 wagon
Country flag
Looks horrible that off-road package. Shame you can't just get the extra clearance without it. Offtopic: Also very funny how Polestar charges you extra for the pure white but Porsche is the opposite. 😅
I believe that the air suspension allows this extra "offroad" clearance for any Macan, even if the Offroad Design Package is not selected. My understanding is that the Offroad Design Package sets the "normal" vehicle height up by 10mm, but the full range of heights/clearances can be set by the driver regardless of whether this package is included. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I believe that the air suspension allows this extra "offroad" clearance for any Macan, even if the Offroad Design Package is not selected. My understanding is that the Offroad Design Package sets the "normal" vehicle height up by 10mm, but the full range of heights/clearances can be set by the driver regardless of whether this package is included. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
That’s my understanding as well.

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
On the 4 adding black rails dumps the offroad package and adds offroad front facia. Liked the look so our build has that.