• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

My Macan 4 - Delivery Experience 10/12/24 - Austin TX

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
No have not tried that is what worries me. More about support feel for my wife who has medical back issues.

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Massage option vs max snugginess for small/medium builds… it’s a tough one.
Yes, hope I can avoid having to change out the seats or worse.

OP
OP
Senna

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
How you liking those 14-way seats? We tested a Macan4 with the 18-way seats when we financed ladt week and my wife loved them. We're both smaller sized and I'm afraid she won't like the 14-way due to extra side room, and they had none to show us.

The 14-way seats are more comfortable than the 18-way seats. I'm not saying the 18-way seats are uncomfortable; there’s a noticeable difference between the two. For me, the deciding factor was that my wife loved the massage feature in the seats!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
The 14-way seats are more comfortable than the 18-way seats. I'm not saying the 18-way seats are uncomfortable; there’s a noticeable difference between the two. For me, the deciding factor was that my wife loved the massage feature in the seats!
For those who have optioned how does one turn on the massage seats? Is there a dedicated button? Is it in the center screen? Thanks

bbmertz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla Y, Ford F-150
Country flag
I ordered the 14-way seats so I could get the massage function as well. At the Atlanta PEC, the driver showed how the different massage functions are set via the main screen. Perhaps you could program the diamond button to turn it on and off if you use it frequently.

@Senna, congrats on your new Macan! I ordered the same color on mine arriving next month and it looks great on yours. Glad to hear that you like the rear axle steering since I added it to my order at the last minute.

OP
OP
Senna

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
For those who have optioned how does one turn on the massage seats? Is there a dedicated button? Is it in the center screen? Thanks
You can activate the massage feature either through the PCM or by pressing the circular button located on the side of the seat. In the center of that button, there’s an option to turn on the massage. Once activated, you can adjust the type and intensity of the massage via the PCM, which will display the available options.

Electric Macan EV My Macan 4 - Delivery Experience 10/12/24 - Austin TX IMG_0452

OP
OP
Senna

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
I ordered the 14-way seats so I could get the massage function as well. At the Atlanta PEC, the driver showed how the different massage functions are set via the main screen. Perhaps you could program the diamond button to turn it on and off if you use it frequently.

@Senna, congrats on your new Macan! I ordered the same color on mine arriving next month and it looks great on yours. Glad to hear that you like the rear axle steering since I added it to my order at the last minute.
Thank you. No need use the diamond button, easy to use the dedicated button in the side of the seat. It has for the driver and passenger.

OP
OP
Senna

Senna

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Macan 4
Country flag
You can activate the massage feature either through the PCM or by pressing the circular button located on the side of the seat. In the center of that button, there’s an option to turn on the massage. Once activated, you can adjust the type and intensity of the massage via the PCM, which will display the available options.

IMG_0452.jpeg

One more thing :cool:: you can activate the massage seat by saying, “Hey Porsche, enable massage seat.” It recognizes whether the driver or passenger is speaking and adjusts accordingly.

Last edited: