• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

Picture of Macan EV with 20" inch Macan S alloy wheels, CANT FIND!

max83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5, Audi S4
Country flag
Has anyone taken delivery of a Macan with the 20 inch S wheels like the above render and comments in this chat? Looking at ordering my 4s and still not sure on what to do on wheels! The s standard wheels look ok, but would much prefer to see on a few real life cars opposed to configurator etc!
If any pics are available this would be great!

Zippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 taycan rwd
Country flag
Has anyone taken delivery of a Macan with the 20 inch S wheels like the above render and comments in this chat? Looking at ordering my 4s and still not sure on what to do on wheels! The s standard wheels look ok, but would much prefer to see on a few real life cars opposed to configurator etc!
If any pics are available this would be great!
I think we will have to wait until first 4S deliveries take place. Anyone knows when first production 4S models will be delivered ? Mine will be rolling of the assembly line on 18/11 and should be delivered mid december.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I think we will have to wait until first 4S deliveries take place. Anyone knows when first production 4S models will be delivered ? Mine will be rolling of the assembly line on 18/11 and should be delivered mid december.
Around 11/20 for the first ones.

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX / Audi Q7
Country flag
Those are not the s wheel standard on the macan 4s.

These are the ones (render though) :

M58_TE24T4ATD0101_01_20Zoll_Felge_Macan_S_Schwarz_Hochglanz_huge.jpg
Oh come on, nice looking standard wheels for the 4S, I want these on my Turbo!

Zippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 taycan rwd
Country flag
Oh come on, nice looking standard wheels for the 4S, I want these on my Turbo!
Not sure if I'll keep my mine, but will post some photo's when they are fitted on my oak green 4s. I'm still considering the vesuvius off road 21 or 22 spyders. Will PM you if you are interested!

LivingTheDream

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 718 Boxster
Country flag
I'm pretty sure this dolomite silver had 21" wheels, I took this photo. I think Porsche logo is colored in 20" wheels.
Those are definitely the 21" Macan Design Wheels. They're very similar to the 20" Macan 4S wheels—which helped me justify the upgrade to a 4S. I had specced the 21" Design wheels on my original Macan 4 order because I didn't like the stock wheels, but am happy with the stock wheels for the 4S. This reduced the price difference by $2,310 (plus another $1,090 for Surround View with Active Parking Support—an option on the 4; standard on the 4S), making it a very affordable upgrade.

Easiest way to tell the difference between the two (other than size) is that ALL the pairs of "spokes" are parallel on the 21" Design wheels; on the 4S wheels, alternating pairs are not parallel.

Last edited:

bbmertz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla Y, Ford F-150
Country flag
I'm pretty sure this dolomite silver had 21" wheels, I took this photo. I think Porsche logo is colored in 20" wheels.
My bad… those are the 21” Design wheels. Btw, the 20” wheels have the monochrome logo unless you choose the $190 colored center cap option.

I agree with the previous post that the 20” S wheels which are standard on the 4S did help me justify the cost to upgrade from the Macan 4.