• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior?

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
I'm torn on what trim to option. I originally chose the summerwood because it seemed like a safe option, but I saw it in person today (in a car with chalk interior) and it feels cheap and plastic-y. I assume the oak silver metallic or the brushed aluminum will feel higher quality, but I can't decide if they would go well with the limestone beige interior. Any opinions on this? Anyone with limestone beige choose something other than summerwood? I'm not that interested in paying $1680 extra for leather or carbon fiber in this tiny section of the car - I just want something that doesn't detract.

Here are the configurator shots for reference, though I'm not sure it's accurate (the oak silver metallic looks really bright).

Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.42.16 PM
Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.42.27 PM

Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.41.59 PM

byebye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Summerwood.
I did carbon fiber on mine, but it was « free » on the turbo.