• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior?

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
I'm torn on what trim to option. I originally chose the summerwood because it seemed like a safe option, but I saw it in person today (in a car with chalk interior) and it feels cheap and plastic-y. I assume the oak silver metallic or the brushed aluminum will feel higher quality, but I can't decide if they would go well with the limestone beige interior. Any opinions on this? Anyone with limestone beige choose something other than summerwood? I'm not that interested in paying $1680 extra for leather or carbon fiber in this tiny section of the car - I just want something that doesn't detract.

Here are the configurator shots for reference, though I'm not sure it's accurate (the oak silver metallic looks really bright).

Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.42.16 PM
Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.42.27 PM

Macan EV Best interior trim to go with limestone beige leather interior? Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.41.59 PM

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD, MINI Cooper S, Harley Davidson FLDE
Country flag
I originally chose Summerwood. In the Netherlands it is called Karuun. It is real wood (rattan) but naturally veneered.

My dealer did not receive a sample to this day, so I deleted the choice when ordering. Too bad, but choosing something that I don't know what it looks like is tricky for me.

I wrote before on the forum that it is absurd that Porsche charges € 1600 extra for leather. I already have the most expensive beige leather and my Taycan with the same upholstery had the leather door panels included in the price. That should have been the case now, because the full leather of the Taycan and the Macan are equally expensive.

When you ask what is the most beautiful, I choose Summerwood.. It suits the best with beige, I think. As soon as I see it in real and I like it, I will order it as some kind of tequipment option. More expensive, but worth the price. If not, it stays black as it will be delivered mid October.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
You can always just do the Neodyme accents. Neodyme & Biege look fantastic together.

Neodyme is a much more elegant, subtle color than the configurator. It's quite nice and classy.

Last edited:

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Oak silver metallic is too plasticky for me when I saw it. Brushed aluminum would be my choice or just stick with the piano black plastic that comes as standard.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 718 Boxster
Country flag
I've optioned the Limestone/Black and am planning on sticking with the piano black. I think it will tie in well with the piano black of the dash.