• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

First official Macan BEV photos

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
FWD = Falcon Wing Doors

we recently sold our ‘17 Model X P100D after 50,000 trouble free miles, but wife didn’t want another X due to lack of evolution and she grew tired of being a “public spectacle” even time we opend the FWD’s…

we replaced it with a much more reliable/tranditional brand - Porsche Cayenne Hybrid…

we’ve owned it for 18 days - it’s been in servcie now for 14 of those 18 days…no one gets to tell me any of these guys make cars any better than the rest of them - but yeah I can understand getting rid of an X, but it has a lot of “pros” also vs. “cons” - but it’s a mixed bag for sure.
It’s hard to beat the Xmas show, though… This I’m sure will make a few people here lose their lunch:

Tesla Model X Xmas Show

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus, ShelbyBaja, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Yes falcon wing door. Yes they can close on your hand quote easily if you are in theback seat. For a child who is trying to get leverage to adjust themselves in the bucket seat the door frame is the only thing you can grab so you have to ensure the door is not in the process of auto closing as it will shut and seal with a hand in the gap unlike the auto close mechanism nearly all auto close trunks have including the Taycan.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Uhh.. what's going on with the rear of the Macan? Maybe it's just the camo but it looks much worse in those photos than the current gen. Very rounded and Model X ish. Gross.
Have to look beyond the camo. Looks like taillights will be similar to current Macan.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
WIll be interesting to see how the position this in the line-up given that they'll continue to sell the gas powered version alongside it.

I'm more excited to see what Audi does w/ this platform (PPE), because it sounds like they plan to build a next-gen A5/S5 sportback off of it.

Supermarkio

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Well, this is my bad Photoshop attempt at removing the Porsche camouflage stickers.

Considerably less elegant than the Taycan, but I think the new lamps are a better look than the existing Macan.
Macan EV First official Macan BEV photos IMG_8465

CandianPorsche83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
Well, this is my bad Photoshop attempt at removing the Porsche camouflage stickers.

Considerably less elegant than the Taycan, but I think the new lamps are a better look than the existing Macan.
IMG_8465.jpg
Cladding is hiding some of the curves and lines I think which should add a bit more elegance. But agreed the lights are nice!

Macan EV First official Macan BEV photos Maca