• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

SteveY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxter Macan 4 EV
Country flag
Last night (Sept 24) I picked up my Macan 4. Dolomite Silver Metallic, Black / Limestone Beige / Heads Up Display /Rear Steering. It seems huge compared to my Boxter (due mostly to the height).

Paid MSRP - dealer would not budge on the price. Love the ride quality (best ever), acceleration and turning radius. Still getting used to the tap - long tap - toggle controls. The ability to adjust the opening limit of the rear hatch saved me a lot of grief in my low-ceiling garage. Also installed a level 2 charger (Emporia) for 1/4 price of the Porsche charger.

Macan EV Macan 4 EV Delivered - Fresno CA Macan 4 at home

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
I have the same build although the interior color is called chalk-beige. How do you like the rear wheel steering on the highway I wonder if it is noticeable on lane changes. I imagine much more significant at lower speed parking.

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
Congrats!

I've got one on order with a limestone beige interior and I'm torn on the interior trim (summerwood vs. something else) and accent colors (neodyme or plain). What did you go with? Could you send a photo of one of the door interiors?

OP
OP
SteveY

SteveY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxter Macan 4 EV
Country flag
I have the same build although the interior color is called chalk-beige. How do you like the rear wheel steering on the highway I wonder if it is noticeable on lane changes. I imagine much more significant at lower speed parking.
I have not done much freeway driving yet - I will say the real wheel steering reduces the turning radius - it might even be tighter than my boxer. Turning the steering wheel is effortless. . .

OP
OP
SteveY

SteveY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxter Macan 4 EV
Country flag
Congrats!

I've got one on order with a limestone beige interior and I'm torn on the interior trim (summerwood vs. something else) and accent colors (neodyme or plain). What did you go with? Could you send a photo of one of the door interiors?

I went with the Brushed Aluminum - a carryover from by boxter, which was tan interior with Brushed Aluminum interior trim. Very subtle effect but it adds to the color scheme.

Macan EV Macan 4 EV Delivered - Fresno CA Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 11.28.23 PM

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
I went with the Brushed Aluminum - a carryover from by boxter, which was tan interior with Brushed Aluminum interior trim. Very subtle effect but it adds to the color scheme.

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 11.28.23 PM.jpg
That looks great with the brushed aluminum, but I'm pretty sure that's the chalk (leather package) rather than the limestone beige (leather interior). Otherwise the bottom panel of the door would be black and there would be stitching at the top of the door.

Looks fantastic, though. I'd definitely go with brushed aluminum if I had the chalk interior.

Macallan18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congrats Steve! Brushed Aluminum pairs with Dolomite Silver so nicely.

Please update with your consumption / range data after significant driving time and any other experiences / feedback you have after more time with your Macan EV 🙏🏻

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
That looks great with the brushed aluminum, but I'm pretty sure that's the chalk (leather package) rather than the limestone beige (leather interior). Otherwise the bottom panel of the door would be black and there would be stitching at the top of the door.

Looks fantastic, though. I'd definitely go with brushed aluminum if I had the chalk interior.
Yes I thought so as well. It looks like the chalk interior leather pack as i would expect the beige to be more yellow as well...at least that is what the picture looks like

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 Macan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

+1 to this. The picture of the interior is Black/Chalk (partial leather) and not Black/Limestone Beige (full leather). Black/Chalk goes well with the silver exterior but missing some full leather elements with contrast stitching at the top of the doors. I am not sure why they could not offer Black/Chalk in full leather interior as they offer it in both variants for Black/B. Red.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 ready for delivery (2024 09 27)
Country flag
Amazing build @SteveY,, it looks great!!!!
Congrats!!!