• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :)

NicoLib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Hello

I already have a black taycan 4s with red bordeaux interior.

I have to validate the configuration of my macan 4s in Volcano Grey: I no longer want a complete red interior but some red elements always give a sporty side that works well with a Porsche (s version).

So I added the chrono display in red and the seat belts in red.

I would like to add the side panel option of doors in red..
What do you think? Is it too much or can it work?..

Cfe photo
Thanks
Nicolas

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1307

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1306

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1304

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1302

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1309

Electric Macan EV Macan 4s Volcano grey : Black interior with bordeaux red elements : help :) IMG_1308

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Not my piece of cake (red Chrono and red door panels insert) but love the red seat belt. I would keep only the red seat belt but if you like all the other details go for it. Good thing to have so many options is that you can make your car even more "your"!

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
I wouldn’t do the door inserts but I would add red stitching to the center console by wrapping that in leather. More subtle and premium IMHO

Sahajesh

First Name
Sahajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX3
Country flag
Red seat belts and perhaps stitching, yes.