• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Wils

First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S / Mclaren 675lt / BMW X5 45E
Country flag
Sharing this vid of the delivery for my new Macan 4 EV. The color combo is Copper Ruby w/ Limestone Beige Interior. I also upgraded the wheels to the 20" Macan Turbo wheels. Haven't had too much seat time since picking the car up last week, but I do appreciate many aspects I appreciate over my previous Taycan 4S.

Also want to give a shout out to the folks at Porsche Monterey, in particular David Mccann and Garret Clapper. I mentioned in the video that I had contacted several Bay Area Dealerships and most either had a 50 deep wait list or those who said they have allocation just fails to respond. In contrast, David and Garret were always on top of their game.

In case anyone in the Bay Area, CA is interest, Garret's contact info below:

Porsche Monterey
Garret Clapper
[email protected]
831-899-8888

Last edited:

macanchan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E30/36/46 M3, 97 993TT, 08 S2K CR, 08 430 Scuderia
Country flag
Congrats! I haven't had the chance to see ruby copper in person yet but, it looks great under the sun!

I agree, no matte PPF for this color. Just PPF the front bumper and trunk. I almost hit a charging station with my tailgate the first time I tried charging at Electrify America.

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
Sharing this vid of the delivery for my new Macan 4 EV. The color combo is Copper Ruby w/ Limestone Beige Interior. I also upgraded the wheels to the 20" Macan Turbo wheels. Haven't had too much seat time since picking the car up last week, but I do appreciate many aspects I appreciate over my previous Taycan 4S.

Also want to give a shout out to the folks at Porsche Monterey, in particular David Mccann and Garret Clapper. I mentioned in the video that I had contacted several Bay Area Dealerships and most either had a 50 deep wait list or those who said they have allocation just fails to respond. In contrast, David and Garret were always on top of their game.

In case anyone in the Bay Area, CA is interest, Garret's contact info below:

Porsche Monterey
Garret Clapper
[email protected]
831-899-8888

Gratz. So I have to ask. What was the wait time to get the software download it and set up as I’m still waiting for that part on my delivery

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 Macan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Awesome. Interested to know what specifically you like better in it vs. your Taycan 4S.