• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I'd *highly* recommend everyone spec full leather in either Bordeaux or Biege, I think it adds a ton of appeal for the money. The partial isn't bad, either, but that does mean you're looking at a non-leather dash while driving FWIW.
The top of the doors and center console (between the front seats + where the AC controls are) will be different.

Everything in front of the driver/passenger (steering wheel/screens area up to the windshield) will look the same with partial and full leather I believe.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Edited as it now appears the Leather Package and Full Leather are very similar leather coverage in all Macan models. No significant reason to upgrade to full leather.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, this is a weird one. According to the past cars and the description, no. The entire dash is non-leather with the leather package vs all leather with the full leather.

However, the configurator -shows- the partial leather getting a leather dash with the only difference being the top of the doors. Which.. would be insane for 2k.

The info specifically says both get center console in leather and that's what config shows as well.

The difference per description is full leather adds
-Dashboard upper section
-Dashboard lower section
-Door Panels

It also just says "seats" vs -Seat Centers (front and back) -Inner seat bolsters (front and back)

Both get center console surround, center console armrest, door panel armrest and grab handles, steering wheel rim, steering wheel airbag module
That is very interesting - I did not check the configurator before my post, I went by what it said prior to the MY refresh.

So up until a week ago, there was no copy differentiating the treatment of the upper dash, both partial and full leather were getting leather dash (as still shown in the rendering).

It seems copy was added with the MY refresh - even though the rendering still shows leather upper dash for both.

Guess we won’t truly know until the first Macans arrive.

THIBODEM

First Name
Thibo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 (order) Lotus Emira V6, Porsche Targa 4gts
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

Here's my Macan 4 configuration πŸ˜€

Exterior color: Oak Green Metallic Neo
Wheels: 22" RS Spyder Design
Wheel color: Neodyme
Sideblades: Carbon
Model indication on sideblade: Neodyme
Side mirrors: Carbon
Roof: panoramic
Roof rails: Black
Suspension: Air suspension
Sound: Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Rear axle steering
Club leather interior Truffle Brown
Porsche crest on headrests
Porsche Crest on center console
Neodyme interior Pack
Matte Carbon with neodyme interior inlay
Passenger display
18 - way adaptive sportseats
Heated seats front and rear
Ventilated seats Front
Carbon fiber + leather GT steering wheel
Carbon door inlay
Augmented reality head up display
Bose sound system
Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240428-WA0008

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240428-WA0009

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240428-WA0010

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240428-WA0011

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240523-WA0027

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240531-WA0046

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG-20240531-WA0047

andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Sport Turismo MY24, GLE
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

Here's my Macan 4 configuration πŸ˜€

Exterior color: Oak Green Metallic Neo
Wheels: 22" RS Spyder Design
Wheel color: Neodyme
Sideblades: Carbon
Model indication on sideblade: Neodyme
Side mirrors: Carbon
Roof: panoramic
Roof rails: Black
Suspension: Air suspension
Sound: Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Rear axle steering
Club leather interior Truffle Brown
Porsche crest on headrests
Porsche Crest on center console
Neodyme interior Pack
Matte Carbon with neodyme interior inlay
Passenger display
18 - way adaptive sportseats
Heated seats front and rear
Ventilated seats Front
Carbon fiber + leather GT steering wheel
Carbon door inlay
Augmented reality head up display
Bose sound system
IMG-20240428-WA0008.png

IMG-20240428-WA0009.png

IMG-20240428-WA0010.png

IMG-20240428-WA0011.png

IMG-20240523-WA0027.png

IMG-20240531-WA0046.png

IMG-20240531-WA0047.png
Best config, I like yours more than mine...but I guess you don't have to deal with my wife :)

THIBODEM

First Name
Thibo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 (order) Lotus Emira V6, Porsche Targa 4gts
Country flag
Best config, I like yours more than mine...but I guess you don't have to deal with my wife :)
I can't complain about mine πŸ˜… she convinced me to add all of the "fancy" stuff

andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Sport Turismo MY24, GLE
Country flag
I love the combo Oak Green + Truffle....but we are struggling to agree on that....so ours will be Slate Neo Grey + Red leather

maddoc68

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace, macan 4S ordered
Country flag
My Order from Last week - delivery Dezember
http://www.porsche-code.com/PSP14142
Macan 4S Volcano grey, offroad Package, Carbon Mirrors, 20 Macan S alloys (living in the Mountains, going dirt roads) for Summer + Winter.
There is a bug in the configurator - the Black
Roof rails are vesuvio grey on the pic instead of black.
Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ screenshot 2024-07-17 094024

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ screenshot 2024-07-17 093858

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Sideline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E450 wagon
Country flag
Just ordered this https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSGF3FC8
Delivery on 1/10 in Wisconsin, USA
Great build! Love the colour combination, absolutely classic.

My $0.02 (purely subjective and I know you didn't ask so please ignore if not interested in my opinion): to my eyes, body coloured door handles and side mirrors work best when spec'ing body coloured side blades. I find that gloss black handles and mirrors make them appear as "add-ons" rather than part of the whole. Again, purely subjective.

For a reasonable $160, consider adding the 115V power socket in rear luggage compartment.

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great build! Love the colour combination, absolutely classic.

My $0.02 (purely subjective and I know you didn't ask so please ignore if not interested in my opinion): to my eyes, body coloured door handles and side mirrors work best when spec'ing body coloured side blades. I find that gloss black handles and mirrors make them appear as "add-ons" rather than part of the whole. Again, purely subjective.

For a reasonable $160, consider adding the 115V power socket in rear luggage compartment.
Fully aligned with all the above!
So I guess that's now 4 cents?