• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 LR '21 - Macan 4 expected arrival 20/9/24
Country flag
You know where to order your next EV. 🙃
Absolutely!!! I’ll love to be the “new kid in town” but at the moment I prefer the west coast 😉

Greg McD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo, 718 Boxster
Country flag
I was dead sure there was a topic for this but couldn't find it... so I've finally firmed up my configuration.
Locking day is just a few weeks away but I'm done tinkering with the specs.

Porsche Macan Turbo Electric - Code PRBZ88E2
Delivery scheduled for October.
  • Ice Grey Metallic
  • Leather package in Black/Chalk
  • 21" Macan Turbo Wheels
  • Sports Chrono Package
  • Rear Axle Steering
  • InnoDrive

PRBZ88E2

Will still try to get the "Model Designation on Rear and "electric" Logo on Side" removed, don't have the option to in the US configurator but exists in other countries (option code 0NA).

Kept the options to a slim $6.3k, half of that for performance related items.

What about you?

Greg McD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo, 718 Boxster
Country flag
My Turbo Macan EV is an Australian order so some things will be different here eg All cars will come with Augmented Heads Up Display, all cars come with rear wiper. I’m sticking with the base 20” turbo wheels - improves range, softens ride and reduces risk of curb damage to rims. I am a bit surprised that more buyers aren’t choosing the 20” but instead going for 21” or 22”. Ice Grey plus Off road package (like I have on my Taycan CT4S ) I love the look of 18 way sport seats and contrasting stitching but I just don’t find those seats comfortable for me - but I can understand why everyone is ordering 18th sports seats.

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
My Turbo Macan EV is an Australian order so some things will be different here eg All cars will come with Augmented Heads Up Display, all cars come with rear wiper. I’m sticking with the base 20” turbo wheels - improves range, softens ride and reduces risk of curb damage to rims. I am a bit surprised that more buyers aren’t choosing the 20” but instead going for 21” or 22”. Ice Grey plus Off road package (like I have on my Taycan CT4S ) I love the look of 18 way sport seats and contrasting stitching but I just don’t find those seats comfortable for me - but I can understand why everyone is ordering 18th sports seats.
Do you have the Porsche code for your order?
Curious to check it and all the standard equipment!

Duke95

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pathfinder, Macan 4 on order
Country flag
Thank you,

yes i chose the 21 Macan Design. I like the look...

Icegrey is really difficult to capture. Sometimes it look like white, sometimes silver. Am very excited.

Like your build too, especially: No roof rails...
Anmerkung 2024-07-09 080451.jpg
Did Ice Grey too (my build is posted)...as noted there, wow, if I hadnt seen it in person I never would have gotten it! But looks great in the flesh. The "interesting" creamy grey colors used to be specific to premium cars but now everyone seems to be doing it...but no one has Ice Grey, it is unique!

macan4turbo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Did you spec this one? Or was it one of the preconfigured ones from the dealership? It looks like one of the few configs they created for the dealerships.

In any case, Aventurine is 👌🏻.
I configured this one myself. Agreed, I love Aventurine.

Here's better lighting on a similar spec:
Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! 🙋🏻‍♂️ signal-2024-07-09-223935_002

ExVolt

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Here is mine. We got to see Provence in person and loved it; definitely does not look like the configurator rendering.

We also decided to do the Blackberry interior as it seemed to work well with Provence.

Never thought I’d end up in a purple Porsche:). Never say never!

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR5IVFT6

Jeev

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Hi new here!
This is mine PRT3DWB2.
Expected mid October. Went for the off road package for a somewhat rougher exterior. Bit difficult to see in black on black, but didn’t want the off road details to come out too hard

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_8971

Last edited:

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag

grizzler

Threads