• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

rmwrip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5. Macan ev turbo ordered
Country flag
Fully aligned with all the above!
So I guess that's now 4 cents?
Yikes! 4 cents is a lot. I’ll have to seriously consider this. thanks for the feedback!

platypus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV Turbo ordered
Country flag
Here is my Turbo build, ordered in April, expected delivery in October. I’m based in NYC.

My previous Macan GTS was Volcano Grey, and I always regretted not picking Chalk every time I saw one πŸ˜… So I went Ice Grey this time. I was also worried about the Turbonite accents, so I replaced them all with high gloss black (it’s free on the Turbo!). After some back and forth, I decided to keep the black side mirrors: I like the contrast. In the end, my build is a bit similar to yours @tmrqs.

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSEKJDY0

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Preview

• 21” Macan Design Wheels
  • Summer Tires
  • Ventilated Seats Front (I missed them in my previous Macan)
  • Rear Axle Steering
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • Power Port Charge Cover (I hope it won’t fail)
On my list before delivery:
  • Winter tires
  • TeslaTap mini (my garage has Tesla destination chargers)
  • PPF + Ceramic coating
  • Dashcam (most likely Thinkware U3000)

waleed

First Name
Waleed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3
Country flag
Hello Waleed. Nice config! Changing my order as well for the Slate Grey Neo (color available only for MY25). Did you order in Dubai or AD for the delivery in Feb?
Hiii!

I think Slate Grey Neo will look amazing but I am little stuck with AG!

I ordered from Dubai.

neilj007

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Base Macan
Country flag
Changed my Turbo to a 4S - hopefully delivered December. A few days to sort spec out, but this is it for now
PS454YP7

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Here is my Turbo build, ordered in April, expected delivery in October. I’m based in NYC.

My previous Macan GTS was Volcano Grey, and I always regretted not picking Chalk every time I saw one πŸ˜… So I went Ice Grey this time. I was also worried about the Turbonite accents, so I replaced them all with high gloss black (it’s free on the Turbo!). After some back and forth, I decided to keep the black side mirrors: I like the contrast. In the end, my build is a bit similar to yours @tmrqs.

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSEKJDY0

Preview.png

• 21” Macan Design Wheels
  • Summer Tires
  • Ventilated Seats Front (I missed them in my previous Macan)
  • Rear Axle Steering
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • Power Port Charge Cover (I hope it won’t fail)
On my list before delivery:
  • Winter tires
  • TeslaTap mini (my garage has Tesla destination chargers)
  • PPF + Ceramic coating
  • Dashcam (most likely Thinkware U3000)
Very similar indeed!
Keep debating on the wheels so we may end up having an almost identical car. πŸ˜„

Sending you a DM!

Great_Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nil - Macan 4 EV (Sept '24 Production)
Country flag
Hi All!

New member to forum and first Porsche (and EV).

Order for Macan 4 (Aventurine Green) placed about 3 weeks ago - schedule for Sept '24 Production.

Ticked all the options i think would be useful (i hope!) and most of the nice-to-haves that i was looking for.

Hope to learn from everyone here!

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ iris

Porsche Configurator link here

Best Regards!

GC.

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 7.04.10β€―PM

4S with lots of tech options, scheduled for early January delivery in the Seattle area. We have some time before locking the config to make changes once demos are available and we can see and touch these things.

Configuration

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 7.04.10β€―PM.png

4S with lots of tech options, scheduled for early January delivery in the Seattle area. We have some time before locking the config to make changes once demos are available and we can see and touch these things.

Configuration
I suspect @Fun TC Driving will like this one. ;)

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
I do like that configuration. Frozen Blue, as we know, is not the most accurate configurator color. I like it much more in real life.

However, I prefer the wheels you have chosen craz8 more than the ones Porsche choose below.

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0591

mako

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 T8
Country flag
Hi all! I placed my Macan order last week with this configuration:
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRMSJ371 Should be here in Finland around December.

Am I the only one here ordering Copper Ruby Metallic? For me it looks great in configurator and video like this - but I haven't seen the color in real life. I'm not sure how it looks like in dark rainy day... I still have 3 weeks to change my mind ;) Any comments?

Macan EV Placed your Macan EV order? Post your configuration! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ maca